When exercising, a lot of women think that cardio exercises brings the greatest results. Unfortunately, this is not enough for any firm, toned body. Every exercising program should include both cardio and weight exercises. Lifting can have a positive effect over the looks, the physical and mental health.
- Lifting could make you physically stronger. Exercising with weights can significantly enhance your independence and make you stronger. This way you will not have the need to constantly search for help. Housework is going to be easier, holding the child is going to be easier, and you will decrease the chance of injuries. Moderate lifting weights can increase women strength 30-50%.
- You will have stronger bones. Lifting increases the thickness from the bones and thus cuts down on risk of osteoporosis. Research shows when lifting is done for 4 months, this can lead to increasing the bone thickness by 19%. Eating food full of calcium, coupled with exercising is the best weapon against osteoporosis.
- Lower risk of diseases. Regular lifting lowers the risk of chronic diseases. These exercises decrease the sugar level for people with diabetes type 2. Decreasing the body fat can also prevent this ailment from happening. Lifting also decreases blood pressure and reduces the chance of strokes by 40% as well as heart attack by 15%.
- Lifting is good for the brain. One UK research showed that regular lifting increases the productivity of workers by 15%, in days when they strength train compared to days once they don’t. Other research demonstrated that lifting improves short-term and long-term memory, focus and a focus.
- Lifting won’t make you seem like a bodybuilder. A lot of women are scared of this, but it is wrong. Women body doesn’t produce just as much testosterone as man’s, which hormone has enormous importance to development of big muscles. Normal exercise cannot produce that big muscles in women.
- Weight lifting will help easily cope with stress and improve mood. The greater muscles you’ve, the easier handling the problems is. The outcomes from one Texas research demonstrated that individuals with more muscle mass have lower degree of stress hormones. Another research discovered that after a stressful situation, hypertension returns into normal faster for those who convey more muscle mass. Lifting might help in overcoming stress, decreasing anger, improving the mood and even fight depression.
- Exercise provides you with toned muscles. Two women with same weight can look different if a person has firm body and the other one not. Lifting accelerates the metabolism work and muscle mass burns calories eve when standing still.
One hour three times a week
Start with 10 minutes of warm-up. Move on to 30 minutes lifting and then finish with Twenty minutes cardio.
Monday – chest, shoulders and triceps
Wednesday – legs
Friday – back and biceps